Thursday, November 10, 2011

This Guatemala Thing...

Truthfully, I am not completely sure what I will being doing. I know that I will be working all day, almost literally from sun up to sun down, and apparently, it'll be hot. One of the reasons I started this blog was so I could give you guys the low down of what is going on down there in Guatemala when I go, and I have about 5 months to find out exact information. You know what? Give me a few days, and on Sunday I'll write again about the info I can get out of my high school leader Paul Phipps. Sunday. I won't forget.

But I'm gonna need your help. If you can donate money into my dad's Paypal account, it will all go to pay for the trip. I need to raise about $900. That'll take care of my airplane tickets and the cost of the trip itself. I'm excited to go, and I'll keep you posted on everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment